1. 翻译 | |
我弟弟会用英语讲中国故事。
My brother can tell Chinese stories . |
2. 翻译 | |
前面路口右转后就能看到邮局了。
at the front crossing and you can see the post office. |
3. 翻译 | |
登山队员们都习惯了冒险,因为他们以此为乐。
Mountain climbers are used to , because they enjoy it. |
4. 翻译 | |
对比之下,中国应对新冠疫情的方式彰显了大国风范。
Comparing with other countries, China has the great power dealing with the COVID-19. |
5. 翻译 | |
大家进入超市、餐馆这样的公共场所前要先量体温,登记个人信息。
Everyone must take his and write down his personal before getting into a public place, such as a supermarket or a restaurant. |
6. 翻译 | |
要不要这份礼物由你自己决定。
It's you whether we accept the present or not. |
7. 翻译 | |
我姑姑太像我奶奶了 她们如此相似,就连声音都一模一样。
My aunt really my grandmother. They are so similar they even sound the same! |
8. 翻译 | |
如果从头再来一次,我们还是会陷入同样的混乱结局。
We could in the same mess all over again. |
9. 翻译 | |
刚才是谁想出了这个好主意啊?
Who with this good idea just now? |
10. 翻译 | |
每个人都应对自己的工作负责。
Everyone should be his work. |